Amazon.com

a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fyourstore%2Fhome%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref_%3Dhp%5Fss%5Frec&tag=httpzenoparbl-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957">Name Your Link

Friday, May 28, 2010

why I like USANA? Is it the way I feel when I use USANA nutritionals.

Yes I like the way I feel   when I use USANA nutritional products. I like the Compensation Plan because it pays Me every time I Help My down line.  The team works together as a mastermind group.  We also get a pay day When the team helps there down line. 

? How do You find new Independent USANA Distributors for Your team?
Answer.  You let Friends that trust you know that You are looking to build a new team and they will fit in as a leader.  So as you meet people on line or in person you build Your trust with them before you cram MLM down there neck.

Branding your name (or your pen name) is very important on the Internet, no matter what niche you're in. You need to establish yourself as an authority in your market, because people trust authority figures.

They trust their recommendations, they trust that their products will be of good quality, and they trust that they have integrity. It also lends credence to the buyer that you're a real person - not just some nameless, faceless entity trying to sell them something on a static, automated website.
 
You may have noticed that most of the top Internet marketers have their own blog.
Having your own blog will set you apart from 98% of all the other marketers out there, this is what really brands YOU as a leader & an expert to your prospects, and it will increase the results you get by over 300%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment Thankyou